WEDDING PLANNER IN BALI
OUR WEDDING PLANNING AND COORDINATION FEE
At Lily Wedding Services, we offer all two full services at once:
Wedding Planning and Wedding Day Coordination.
Our fee is based on the total number of the guests and including:
- Wedding run sheet and floor plan
Assistance on site visit and meeting prior to the wedding day (if you plan to come to Bali before the wedding day)
- Assistance on the wedding planning such unlimited correspondence via email
- Assistance on liaising with venue (s) and contracting vendors
- Assistance on the wedding rehearsal prior to the wedding day (can be one or two days before the wedding day)
- Full assistance/coordination on the wedding day from the preparation of the day until the reception is finished (up to 13 hours)
- Full team on the wedding day
If you would like additional information on our services and fee, feel free to contact us, we would be happy to discuss the details with you.
HOW WE WORK
Starting the wedding planning process to create your dream day :
- We respond to your inquiry
We will learn more about you, your story, your vision, your budget and all details that you will need for the wedding. It is our goal to understand your vision, develop it and exceed your expectation
- We send you quotation
Either a package or a custom detailed quotation that we think would suit your vision and budget.
- We recommend only best and qualified vendors
- We will guide and assist you in finding your perfect wedding venue. Check here for our list of best wedding venues in Bali that you will absolutely love.
- We source, book, negotiate, and coordinate all the key Bali’s best wedding vendors include caterer, photographer, florist, musician, make up artist, etc.
- We give you our wedding advice, expertise and knowledge all along the way!
- And finally, we coordinate your wedding
- We review all vendors’ contracts and the planning details 1 month prior to your wedding day
- We create personalized and detailed timeline drawing on our experience for the best order of events
- We contact all vendors to confirm their delivery times, final payments, and day of details
- We execute the wedding rehearsal, going over all the little touches that could make a huge difference
- We assist for up to 13 hours of onsite coordination on the day of the wedding to oversee set up, breakdown and all the details in between such as managing the time schedule, aiding in the overall flow of events, setting aside canapés and cocktails for you while you are busy taking photos, making sure everyone is there when their names are called for a speech and toast, and much more!
WEDDING PLANNING CHECKLIST
Take the stress out of planning with this wedding-planning checklist and enjoy each step.
- Connect Phase :
- Set your date
- Determine your budget
- Make a guest list
- Hire a wedding planner
- Decide formality and overall theme
- Select and book the venue
- Select, book the caterer and choose the menu
- Hire vendors who book up quickly such photographer, videographer, make up artist, DJ or band, and florist
- Design Phase :
- Choose color theme and start thinking of overall design
- Start shopping for your bridal attire, accessories and wedding rings
- Create your wedding website
- Take pre-wedding photos
- Planning Phase :
- Start working on invitation and send save-the-dates
- Order rental items, such as chairs, tables, lounge furniture, linens, dance floor, lightings, signage, photo-booth, etc
- Choose your wedding cake and wedding favors
- Plan the trip to Bali prior to the wedding
- Meet with the wedding planner, photographer and videographer, have food and cake tasting, schedule for a make up trial
- Book hotel-room blocks and transportation for guests, if needed
- Book the honeymoon
- Pay all the vendors in full
- Final Prep Phase :
- Finalize the seating chart
- Confirm details with the wedding planner
- Write your vows and notes for your partners
- Review the wedding itinerary and floor plan
- Give the song selections to the DJ or band
- Do your final dress fitting
- Final meeting with the wedding planner
- Have your hen and buck parties in Bali
- Have the wedding rehearsal prior to the wedding day
- Practice your first dance
- Put all the wedding details in one place
- Lay out all the items such rings, invitations, jewelries, etc that you want the photographer to capture
- Eat healthy meal, drink water and get a good night’s sleep
- Celebrate Phase :
- Stay off your feet as much as possible
- Eat breakfast and drink even more water
- Exchange notes with your partner
- Say thank you to everyone around you!
- Relax and enjoy the special day!!
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accepted payment in Indonesian Rupiah or United States Dollar.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or cash.
- Bank Transfer
All bank fees (including Lily Wedding Services’ bank correspondence / beneficiary / receiving fees) are to be included in the total amount transferred.
You will need to instruct your bank to ensure the full amount transferred is guaranteed to Lily Wedding Services’ bank.
We only accept USD in good, recent and valid condition.
All prices are strictly confidential and are not supposed to be exposed to any other party without the prior consent of Lily Wedding Services.
An initial deposit of 30% of Lily Wedding Services’ fee must be received within 5 working days after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given. Once the coordination fee deposit is received, Lily Wedding Services will proceed with the further coordination. If the coordination fee deposit is not paid as required, the booking will not be finalized and the agreement will be deemed void.
- Balance Payment
Final payment of 70% of the coordination fee is required 30 days prior to the wedding day, or immediately on booking if the booking is made less than 30 days prior to the wedding day. Failure in making the final payment will make the booking subject to automatic cancellation.
A deposit of 50% of the vendors’ fees will be due once the vendors’ services have been agreed upon with Lily Wedding Services. Payment must be received by Lily Wedding Services within 5 working days after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given.If you request to extend the vendors’ fees deposit due date, vendor (s) will be advised accordingly and given the option whether the vendor (s) would still wishes to proceed with the booking.
- Balance Payment
Balance payment for all vendors’ fees is required 30 days prior to the wedding day, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Lily Wedding Services and the relevant vendor (s). Failure in making the final payment will make the booking subject to automatic cancellation.
- All deposits, once paid, are non refundable.
- Notice of cancellations must be received by Lily Wedding Services in writing, signed, and dated.
- If the booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the wedding day, the coordination fee deposit, and the vendors’ fees deposits are forfeited.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 days or less prior to the wedding day, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the total Coordination Fee and all vendors’ fees.
We are not responsible for any loss of guests’ belongings before, during, and after the event. You may ask us to coordinate with the hotel or villa for a safety box for you for during the event.