Our Terms and Conditions
Accepted payment in Indonesian Rupiah or United States Dollar. Payments can be made by bank transfer or cash.
- Bank Transfer : All bank fees (including Lily Wedding Services’ bank correspondence / beneficiary / receiving fees) are to be included in the total amount transferred.
You will need to instruct your bank to ensure the full amount transferred is guaranteed to Lily Wedding Services’ bank.
- Cash : We will only accept USD in good and valid condition.
All prices are strictly confidential and are not supposed to be exposed to any other party without the prior consent of Lily Wedding Services.
Our Coordination Fee
- Deposit : An initial deposit of 30% of Lily Wedding Services’ coordination fee must be received within 5 working days after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given. Once the coordination fee deposit is received, Lily Wedding Services will proceed with the further coordination.
If the coordination fee deposit is not paid as required, the booking will not be finalized and the agreement will be deemed void.
- Balance Payment : Final payment of 70% of the coordination fee is required 30 days prior to the wedding day, or immediately on booking if the booking is made less than 30 days prior to the wedding day. Failure in making the final payment will make the booking subject to automatic cancellation.
- Deposit : A deposit of 50% of the vendors’ fees will be due once the vendors’ services have been agreed upon with Lily Wedding Services. Payment must be received by Lily Wedding Services within 5 working days after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given.
If you request to extend the vendors’ fees deposit due date, vendor will be advised accordingly and given the option whether the vendor would still wishes to proceed with the booking.
- Balance Payment : Balance payment for all vendors’ fees is required 60 days prior to the wedding day, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Lily Wedding Services and the relevant vendor(s). Failure in making the final payment will make the booking subject to automatic cancellation.
- All deposits, once paid, are non refundable.
- Notice of cancellations must be received by Lily Wedding Services in writing, signed, and dated.
- If the booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the wedding day, the coordination fee deposit, and the vendors’ fees deposits are forfeited.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 days or less prior to the wedding day, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the total Coordination Fee and all vendors’ fees.
We are not responsible for any loss of guests’ belongings before, during, and after the event. You may ask us to coordinate with the hotel or villa for a safety box for you for during the event.